By Adam Vaccaro August 3, 2016 Logain Airport officials appear to be gearing up to join dozens of other U.S. airports by opening its gates to Uber and Lyft. Such a move would mark a major victory for the ride-for-hire companies following a 16-month legislative fight that included proposals to prevent the companies from operating […]
- Uber and Lyft are asking state regulators to revise ride-sharing regulations.
- Toll Change Petition
- £150 for a 4-mile journey with Uber – is that what you want?
- Uber Used Program In Boston, Other Cities To Avoid Law Enforcement
- What is CabFare
- Appeal Process @ MassDot
- Cabbies say the end is near as Uber, Lyft come to Logan
- Taxi owners lose challenge of law on ride-hailing operations By Travis Andersen Globe Staff
- Donna Blyth Shaw
- FROM THE MASS HIGHWAY DIVISION