Celestin Couyoute is one of many Boston-area taxi medallion owners who are feeling the pressure of declining income and high loan repayment costs. By Deirdre Fernandes GLOBE STAFF MAY 24, 2016 Celestin Couyoute bought a Boston taxi medallion more than 15 years ago, eager for independence and a chance to be his own boss. But […]
- Find a shitf Find a driver
- EZ-pass petition
- (MTA) LEADERS Video
- ( MTA) Mass Taxi? Association
- ( MTA) LEADERS PHOTOS
- ( MTA) Mass Taxi? Association ??
- Uber and Lyft are asking state regulators to revise ride-sharing regulations.
- £150 for a 4-mile journey with Uber – is that what you want?
- Uber Used Program In Boston, Other Cities To Avoid Law Enforcement
http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2 016/09/23/taxi-group-sues-baker-other-officials-over-new-uber-law/aYZ5bx0vbL8jM7lkEfebkI/story.html?s_campaign=bdc:article:stub A new Massachusetts law signed by Governor Charlie Baker that established the first statewide rules for Uber, Lyft, and other ride-hailing services is being challenged in court by a group of Boston taxi owners as unconstitutional. The Boston Taxi Owners Association filed the lawsuit Friday in US District Court against Baker and several […]