Cabbies say the end is near as Uber, Lyft come to Logan By Dan Adams GLOBE STAFF FEBRUARY 01, 2017 Is this the death knell for the taxi industry in Boston? Uber has now established a beachhead in the last major territory held by taxi drivers, striking a deal with the Massachusetts Port Authority to […]
- Uber and Lyft are asking state regulators to revise ride-sharing regulations.
- Toll Change Petition
- £150 for a 4-mile journey with Uber – is that what you want?
- Uber Used Program In Boston, Other Cities To Avoid Law Enforcement
- What is CabFare
- Appeal Process @ MassDot
- Cabbies say the end is near as Uber, Lyft come to Logan
- Taxi owners lose challenge of law on ride-hailing operations By Travis Andersen Globe Staff
- Donna Blyth Shaw
- FROM THE MASS HIGHWAY DIVISION
Category: Breaking news
http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2 016/09/23/taxi-group-sues-baker-other-officials-over-new-uber-law/aYZ5bx0vbL8jM7lkEfebkI/story.html?s_campaign=bdc:article:stub A new Massachusetts law signed by Governor Charlie Baker that established the first statewide rules for Uber, Lyft, and other ride-hailing services is being challenged in court by a group of Boston taxi owners as unconstitutional. The Boston Taxi Owners Association filed the lawsuit Friday in US District Court against Baker and several […]