- EZ-pass petition
- (MTA) LEADERS Video
- ( MTA) Mass Taxi🚖 Association
- ( MTA) LEADERS PHOTOS
- ( MTA) Mass Taxi🚖 Association 👉🏼
- Uber and Lyft are asking state regulators to revise ride-sharing regulations.
- £150 for a 4-mile journey with Uber – is that what you want?
- Uber Used Program In Boston, Other Cities To Avoid Law Enforcement
- What is CabFare
( MTA) Mass Taxi🚖 Association 👉🏼 Teamsters Taxi and Local 25 have been working hard on your behalf. We wanted to send out an email to let you know some of the things we have been up to. Over the last couple months, we have been meeting with all the agencies to find allies […]
</iframe/TS0NuV-zLZE?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Cabbies say the end is near as Uber, Lyft come to Logan By Dan Adams GLOBE STAFF FEBRUARY 01, 2017 Is this the death knell for the taxi industry in Boston? Uber has now established a beachhead in the last major territory held by taxi drivers, striking a deal with the Massachusetts Port Authority to […]
A federal judge in Boston on Tuesday dismissed a lawsuit filed by a group of city taxi owners against the state, rejecting the owners’ claim that a new state law puts them at a competitive disadvantage with ride-hailing services such as Uber and Lyft. In a 16-page order, US District Judge Nathaniel M. Gorton wrote […]