- Uber and Lyft are asking state regulators to revise ride-sharing regulations.
- Toll Change Petition
- £150 for a 4-mile journey with Uber – is that what you want?
- Uber Used Program In Boston, Other Cities To Avoid Law Enforcement
- What is CabFare
- Appeal Process @ MassDot
- Cabbies say the end is near as Uber, Lyft come to Logan
- Taxi owners lose challenge of law on ride-hailing operations By Travis Andersen Globe Staff
- Donna Blyth Shaw
- FROM THE MASS HIGHWAY DIVISION
Category: Boston Headlines
Celestin Couyoute is one of many Boston-area taxi medallion owners who are feeling the pressure of declining income and high loan repayment costs. By Deirdre Fernandes GLOBE STAFF MAY 24, 2016 Celestin Couyoute bought a Boston taxi medallion more than 15 years ago, eager for independence and a chance to be his own boss. But […]
http://commonwealthmagazine.org/economy/cabbies-defaulting-on-loans/BOSTON CABBIES GETTING hammered by the booming ride-hailing apps are beginning to show signs of being unable to stay afloat as banks have started to foreclose on delinquent loans they hold for the once-valuable medallions. According to data from the Hackney Carriage Unit of the Boston Police Department, the last four medallions sold in the […]