http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2 016/09/23/taxi-group-sues-baker-other-officials-over-new-uber-law/aYZ5bx0vbL8jM7lkEfebkI/story.html?s_campaign=bdc:article:stub A new Massachusetts law signed by Governor Charlie Baker that established the first statewide rules for Uber, Lyft, and other ride-hailing services is being challenged in court by a group of Boston taxi owners as unconstitutional. The Boston Taxi Owners Association filed the lawsuit Friday in US District Court against Baker and several […]
- Find a shitf Find a driver
- EZ-pass petition
- (MTA) LEADERS Video
- ( MTA) Mass Taxi? Association
- ( MTA) LEADERS PHOTOS
- ( MTA) Mass Taxi? Association ??
- Uber and Lyft are asking state regulators to revise ride-sharing regulations.
- £150 for a 4-mile journey with Uber – is that what you want?
- Uber Used Program In Boston, Other Cities To Avoid Law Enforcement
http://commonwealthmagazine.org/economy/cabbies-defaulting-on-loans/BOSTON CABBIES GETTING hammered by the booming ride-hailing apps are beginning to show signs of being unable to stay afloat as banks have started to foreclose on delinquent loans they hold for the once-valuable medallions. According to data from the Hackney Carriage Unit of the Boston Police Department, the last four medallions sold in the […]