- Uber and Lyft are asking state regulators to revise ride-sharing regulations.
- Toll Change Petition
- £150 for a 4-mile journey with Uber – is that what you want?
- Uber Used Program In Boston, Other Cities To Avoid Law Enforcement
- What is CabFare
- Appeal Process @ MassDot
- Cabbies say the end is near as Uber, Lyft come to Logan
- Taxi owners lose challenge of law on ride-hailing operations By Travis Andersen Globe Staff
- Donna Blyth Shaw
- FROM THE MASS HIGHWAY DIVISION
</iframe/TS0NuV-zLZE?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Cabbies say the end is near as Uber, Lyft come to Logan By Dan Adams GLOBE STAFF FEBRUARY 01, 2017 Is this the death knell for the taxi industry in Boston? Uber has now established a beachhead in the last major territory held by taxi drivers, striking a deal with the Massachusetts Port Authority to […]
A federal judge in Boston on Tuesday dismissed a lawsuit filed by a group of city taxi owners against the state, rejecting the owners’ claim that a new state law puts them at a competitive disadvantage with ride-hailing services such as Uber and Lyft. In a 16-page order, US District Judge Nathaniel M. Gorton wrote […]
Donna Blythe-Shaw Donna Blyt Donna Blythe-Shaw January 8 at 9:18pm · I wrote this letter to the Boston Globe Letter to the Editor December 15, 2016 with the hope that it would be published. I am continually dismayed by the City of Boston’s neglect for these invisible workers. When will the City and the BPD […]
FROM THE MASS HIGHWAY DIVISION – PLEASE INFORM ALL DRIVERS E-ZPass Massachusetts Changes Under the new E-ZPass MA system it can take from 3 to 6 days for tolls to be deducted from your account. If you have incurred tolls or airport fees in the past week, the amount shown on the airport Kiosk as […]