A federal judge in Boston on Tuesday dismissed a lawsuit filed by a group of city taxi owners against the state, rejecting the owners’ claim that a new state law puts them at a competitive disadvantage with ride-hailing services such as Uber and Lyft. In a 16-page order, US District Judge Nathaniel M. Gorton wrote […]
- (MTA) LEADERS Video
- ( MTA) Mass Taxi🚖 Association
- ( MTA) LEADERS PHOTOS
- ( MTA) Mass Taxi🚖 Association 👉🏼
- Uber and Lyft are asking state regulators to revise ride-sharing regulations.
- Toll Change Petition
- £150 for a 4-mile journey with Uber – is that what you want?
- Uber Used Program In Boston, Other Cities To Avoid Law Enforcement
- What is CabFare
Month: January 2017
Donna Blythe-Shaw Donna Blyt Donna Blythe-Shaw January 8 at 9:18pm · I wrote this letter to the Boston Globe Letter to the Editor December 15, 2016 with the hope that it would be published. I am continually dismayed by the City of Boston’s neglect for these invisible workers. When will the City and the BPD […]