By Adam Vaccaro August 3, 2016 Logain Airport officials appear to be gearing up to join dozens of other U.S. airports by opening its gates to Uber and Lyft. Such a move would mark a major victory for the ride-for-hire companies following a 16-month legislative fight that included proposals to prevent the companies from operating […]
- Find a shitf Find a driver
- EZ-pass petition
- (MTA) LEADERS Video
- ( MTA) Mass Taxi? Association
- ( MTA) LEADERS PHOTOS
- ( MTA) Mass Taxi? Association ??
- Uber and Lyft are asking state regulators to revise ride-sharing regulations.
- £150 for a 4-mile journey with Uber – is that what you want?
- Uber Used Program In Boston, Other Cities To Avoid Law Enforcement
Month: October 2016
MassDOT Highway Transit RMV Aeronautics Mass.Gov The Official Website of The Massachusetts Department of Transportation – Highway Division Toll Calculator Home > Toll Calculator Massachusetts Turnpike Toll/Mileage Calculator The toll calculator is based on your Mass Turnpike entry and exit points and calculates the current and future toll costs of your entire trip on the […]
Faced with a judge’s order to explain why taxis should be treated differently than Uber and Lyft and what changes it will make to taxi regulations, the city of Boston said it does not plan to make any changes because the new state law prevents cities from regulating ride-for-hire apps. “Defendants respectfully request that the […]